AMD-RITMED ISOLATION GOWNS
Most orders received by 12 noon EST will be shipped the same day, while orders received after 12 noon EST will ship the next business day. All orders received on Friday after 12 noon EST will be shipped the following Monday.
While the majority of our products can be shipped to residences, some are restricted for sale to doctors' offices and medical facilities. Please be sure to check the product descriptions on our website for any notes or special instructions.
We do our best to ensure a quick and easy return process. Once a return authorization number has been assigned to you, ship the item back to us via traceable method with the shipper of your choice. Please note that, with the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
1) Please contact us before returning any items. To receive a return authorization number or "RGA", send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, preferred contact information and the reason for the return. You should receive a response within 1 to 2 business days.
Once you have received your RGA return the materials within 10 days.
No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number or “RGA”. Only those products and quantities approved should be returned to the warehouse.
2) Return of wrong shipments or defective products can be returned any time without freight charges. Customer Service will make arrangements for pick-up.
3) All products returned with expiration dating must meet product shelf life guidelines of at least 6 months. All returned products must be in original container and free of any labels or other markings. Certain equipment returns may be subject to manufacturer restrictions.
4) Products returned within 30 days will not be assessed a restocking charge. Products returned after 30 days will be assessed a 25% restocking charge. Products that are returned due to customer discretion or customer ordering error will also be charged a 25% restocking fee. Products not stocked in our warehouse are not returnable for credit unless shipped in error. Products over 90 days cannot be accepted as returnable.
5) Any products purchased from Healthcare Hub for which a pharmaceutical pedigree was issued are not returnable unless shipped in error or defective.
6) Merchandise credits and refunds will be issued for the original purchase price once the item(s) are received and processed. Original shipping fees are not refundable.
To help us process your credits promptly, please review the following:
- Customer should provide invoice number and PO.
- Returns will not be accepted without Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
- Returns should be made within 30 days of RGA. If not, then the RGA will be cancelled after the 30 day period has passed.
- Customer Service will issue RGA within 48 hours.
- Credits issued to customer immediately upon receipt in warehouse.
1) All shrink-wrapped pallets must be inspected for obvious damage upon arrival. If any of the pallets arrive without the blue shrink wrap, top sheet, broken seal tape, or double stack label this MUST be noted on the drivers delivery receipt and signed by the driver. It should be assumed that pallets delivered in this manner will contain concealed damages or shortages. You can require the driver to stay while you verify the contents of the shipment and to look for damages inside the pallets.
2) Within 48 hours of receipt of shipment, Customer Service must be notified via email of any shipping discrepancies. A copy of the delivery receipt, properly signed detailing any damages or shortages must be included.
3) Customer Service will acknowledge receipt of your discrepancy within 24 hours via email.
4) Any request for credit or deduction taken from payment without the proper notation on the delivery receipt and acknowledged shipping discrepancy form cannot be honored. Deduction taken without documentation will be charged back. Non-response to charge back can result in delay of orders.