Healthcare Hub is a woman-owned small business located in Western New York. We are a licensed wholesale distributor and offer very competitive pricing on a wide array of brand new, high quality medical, surgical, dental and veterinary supplies as well as pharmaceuticals. We have experienced and qualified medical professionals on staff which allows us easy access to expert advice and knowledge, thus providing us with a great advantage to being able to provide excellent service and relevant resources to our clients in the healthcare industry.
We are always updating our catalog as we regularly seek out the latest updates in innovative medical devices and equipment that will serve to enhance our clients' ability to deliver stellar healthcare. Our catalog currently consists of over 10,000 products. If you cannot find an item that you want, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
To create a positive, global-reaching impact on the quality of healthcare available to all peoples, by providing healthcare providers and clients with easy access to affordable, high quality and innovative medical supplies, equipment and pharmaceuticals.
Quality care in every hemisphere is why we are here.
Most orders received by 12 noon EST will be shipped the same day, while orders received after 12 noon EST will ship the next business day. All orders received on Friday after 12 noon EST will be shipped the following Monday.
While the majority of our products can be shipped to residences, some are restricted for sale to doctors' offices and medical facilities. Please be sure to check the product descriptions on our website for any notes or special instructions.
Order placement methods
You can place orders electronically via our website at www.healthcare-hub.com
We also accept orders via email.
Orders received over the weekend or during a holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Tracking your Order
You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has shipped that will contain the tracking number and shipping carrier. To check the status of the delivery, go to the shipping carrier's website and enter the tracking number.
As hard as we try to keep all of our items in stock, there may be a few occasions where we discover that the item is back ordered after your order has been placed. In this instance, we will notify you as quickly as possible with the estimated shipping date. We trust that you will find our products worth the wait.
Minimum Purchase Orders
Because we sell to the public as well as to medical, government, and educational facilities, there is no minimum amount of any product required for purchase.
We do our very best to accommodate large volume orders, and can usually offer them at a discounted rate. In addition, you can submit a usage commitment stock request form if you would like to have us set apart a fixed volume of various items that you utilize on a consistent basis monthly.
Cancellation requests should be submitted by phone or email as soon as possible after the order has been placed. Healthcare Hub processes orders as soon as they are received, and most orders ship the same day. All requests must be approved by our cancellations department.
Cancelled orders containing items that have been ordered in to our warehouse from the manufacturer or vendor or have already been shipped may be subject to our standard return policy. Special order items, freight items, or items made per order cannot be cancelled once the order has been processed.
TERMS AND POLICIES
Healthcare Hub is not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice. We reserve the right to make adjustments to pricing due to circumstances beyond our control such as changing market conditions or product discontinuation.
All medical supplies and equipment that we sell are 100% brand new. All of our products are available for viewing on our website. If you are unable to locate a particular item, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
We offer gift certificates for our products. Feel free to contact us by email for more details.
Product recalls and advisories
We do our best to keep informed of the latest news and will keep updating information on any advisories and product recalls.
Hours of Operation
Orders may be placed through our website at any time. Orders placed after 12noon EST will be processed by the next business day. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST. Any messages received after hours or on weekends will be responded to by the next business day.
We do our best to ensure a quick and easy return process. Once a return authorization number has been assigned to you, ship the item back to us via traceable method with the shipper of your choice. Please note that, with the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
1) Please contact us before returning any items. To receive a return authorization number or "RGA", send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your order number, preferred contact information and the reason for the return. You should receive a response within 1 to 2 business days.
Once you have received your RGA return the materials within 10 days.
No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number or “RGA”. Only those products and quantities approved should be returned to the warehouse.
2) Return of wrong shipments or defective products can be returned any time without freight charges. Customer Service will make arrangements for pick-up.
3) All products returned with expiration dating must meet product shelf life guidelines of at least 6 months. All returned products must be in original container and free of any labels or other markings. Certain equipment returns may be subject to manufacturer restrictions.
4) Products returned within 30 days will not be assessed a restocking charge. Products returned after 30 days will be assessed a 25% restocking charge. Products that are returned due to customer discretion or customer ordering error will also be charged a 25% restocking fee. Products not stocked in our warehouse are not returnable for credit unless shipped in error. Products over 90 days cannot be accepted as returnable.
5) Any products purchased from Healthcare Hub for which a pharmaceutical pedigree was issued are not returnable unless shipped in error or defective.
6) Merchandise credits and refunds will be issued for the original purchase price once the item(s) are received and processed. Original shipping fees are not refundable.
To help us process your credits promptly, please review the following:
- Customer should provide invoice number and PO.
- Returns will not be accepted without Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
- Returns should be made within 30 days of RGA. If not, then the RGA will be cancelled after the 30 day period has passed.
- Customer Service will issue RGA within 48 hours.
- Credits issued to customer immediately upon receipt in warehouse.
1) All shrink-wrapped pallets must be inspected for obvious damage upon arrival. If any of the pallets arrive without the blue shrink wrap, top sheet, broken seal tape, or double stack label this MUST be noted on the drivers delivery receipt and signed by the driver. It should be assumed that pallets delivered in this manner will contain concealed damages or shortages. You can require the driver to stay while you verify the contents of the shipment and to look for damages inside the pallets.
2) Within 48 hours of receipt of shipment, Customer Service must be notified via email of any shipping discrepancies. A copy of the delivery receipt, properly signed detailing any damages or shortages must be included.
3) Customer Service will acknowledge receipt of your discrepancy within 24 hours via email.
4) Any request for credit or deduction taken from payment without the proper notation on the delivery receipt and acknowledged shipping discrepancy form cannot be honored. Deduction taken without documentation will be charged back. Non-response to charge back can result in delay of orders.
The privacy and security of our customers and their data is of utmost importance to us. Thus, we have ensured that our website is protected and enhanced with extra security settings. We take all reasonable steps to protect our customers' personal information against loss, misuse and alteration. We use encryption technology whenever receiving and transferring your personal information on our site.
Please note that we do not sell or share our mailing list or any other client data with other companies or institutions, unless when processing the actual order or when required by law. All of this information is used to provide you with the highest quality customer service and to make your shopping experience at Healthcare Hub the best it can possibly be. We also communicate new additions to our product catalog and special discounts via our emails and mailings.